Our mission is to provide memorable, world-class travel and dining experiences for our guests. We believe that this can only be accomplished by providing consistently exceptional service that is both genuine and friendly.
We are looking for individuals to join our team that share that same commitment to excellence and a natural talent for guest service. Whether a service professional at the top of your game or new to the hotel and restaurant industry, our leadership team is ready to help you hone your skills and empower you to exceed guest expectations. We work in a safe, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where our team members are recognized for their contributions and can expect advancement based upon their performance and desired career path.
Each of our team members exhibit a core group of characteristics that make our operation successful. If you thrive in an environment that values and demands teamwork, professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail and impeccable work ethic, then we encourage you to apply and learn more about our organization and the position for which you feel most qualified.
When you join The Jefferson team, you can expect to earn a top salary and a full complement of benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) with eligibility after 60 days
- Anthem Employee Assistance Program
- HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free On-Site Parking
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Free Short and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance (also available for spouses and dependents)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Service Awards
- End of the Year Party
- Discounts in Gators Gift Shop
- Employee Cafeteria
- Discounted Room Rates at our Sister Properties
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort – Kiawah Island, SC
- The Sea Pines Resort – Hilton Head, SC
You will receive a confirmation of your submission.
Our Human Resources Department can be reached at:
E-mail: [email protected]
The Jefferson Hotel
101 W. Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23220