Our friendly and efficient concierge staff is available to assist with your every need or request:
- General hotel information and history
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Richmond information, brochures and directions
- Theater and performance tickets
- Sightseeing, tour and attraction information
- Babysitting services referral
- Pet sitting services
- Airline, rental car and Amtrak reservations
- Complimentary transportation to downtown destinations (advance reservations required)
- Floral and gift deliveries
- Complimentary bicycle reservations and pick-up services
Guests of The Jefferson can enjoy all the sites of downtown on one of the hotel's six bicycles. These classic Dutch bikes by Linus have an upright posture and a step through design which make them a comfortable ride for all cyclists. Helmets, combination locks and baskets are also available at no charge.
The bikes and equipment can be checked out through the Concierge on a first-come, first-served basis and advance reservations are suggested. Guests can borrow the bikes for three-hours at a time and can be picked up from their downtown destination in The Jefferson's SUV which is equipped with a bike carrier.
The Jefferson Hotel is partnering with Basket & Bike to offer a downtown bicycle tour for hotel guests. On the last Friday of every month (May 26, June 30, July 28, August 25, September 29 and October 27) meet Basket & Bike by the bronze alligator in the Jefferson's circle drive. Depart at 2pm for a leisurely 2 hour (8 mile) ride around the new and old sites of Richmond, including The Virginia War Memorial, Gambles Hill, Potterﬁelds Memorial bridge and more.
$75 per person (take $10 off if you prefer to bring your own bike); includes tour, bike, helmet and a snack
Please contact the Concierge Desk at 804-649-4615 to reserve your tour. Cancellations are required 48 hours prior to arrival. Guests arriving on Friday are invited to store their luggage with the Concierge and check-in after their ride. Guests departing on Friday can check-out at noon and retrieve their luggage after the ride.